Today’s blog will guide you through ways to utilize your Google Calendar, specifically how to sync your calendars. Google Calendar is a scheduling and time management calendar service, which is useful for both home users and businesses. It allows users to create and edit events. It has many features such as enabling reminders, adding event locations, inviting others to events, and turning the visibility of special calendars on and off. If you run into any problems regarding your Google Workspace, please do not hesitate to contact CROS.
- Go to Google Calendar and sign in if you have not already
- Toggle the calendar sidebar ()
- Scroll down the sidebar menu and select Settings
- If you have not already logged in to other accounts, you can do so by selecting “Add another account.” Once you are done logging in, you can toggle on for all the accounts you would like to sync
- You will have the option to customize each category for each calendar